George Osborne presented the final Budget of this Parliament on Wednesday 18 March 2015.
Main Budget tax proposals
- - Increased personal allowances
- - The introduction of a new Personal Savings Allowance
- - Changes to ISAs including the introduction of a new type of ISA for First Time Buyers
- - Changes to pensions
- - Potential business rate reform in England
- - Entrepreneur’s Relief – changes to qualifying conditions
- Our summary focuses on the issues likely to affect you, your family and your business. To help you decipher what was announced we have included our own comments. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us for advice.